Name: Metal moven wire mesh
Place of Origin: China
Mesh Count: 1-2300
Aperture Size: 25mm-0.002mm
Packaging Details: water-proof paper and plastic bags
Free sample: 20*20cm (if available)
Payment Terms: L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal,Escrow etc.
Woven Wire Mesh Weaving Pattern/Style:
- Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
- Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
- Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
- Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
- Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
PS:Dutch Twill Woven Wire Cloth offers higher strength than regular Dutch woven wire cloth. It packs even more wires in a given area than Dutch plain woven wire cloth. Generally, Dutch Twill Woven Wire Cloth offers finer mesh counts and lower flow than other Dutch Woven Wire Cloth.
The use of different material woven mesh:
Stainless steel wire mesh: Fence/Filtration and Separation
Copper wire mesh: electronic signal shielding / RFI and EMI signal shielding / filtering of gases and liquids
Brass mesh: conductive / decorative
Nickel wire mesh: filtration screening of acid-base environment / electrode mesh / battery production
Titanium wire mesh: filtration/electrode mesh for marine and acidic environments
Monel wire network: filtration of chloride ion environment
Woven wire mesh materials that can be used in different environments:
High temperature resistance: 310S stainless steel, FeCrAl, nichrome, tungsten, molybdenum, Inconel alloy.
Corrosion resistance: titanium, nickel, Monel, Hastelloy alloy, 904L stainless steel, 2205/2507 duplex stainless steel
Questions You May Concern
1.Are you factory/manufacturer or trader?
We are direct factory who owns production lines and workers. Everything is flexible and there is no need to worry about extra charges by the middle man or trader.
2.Which countries do you export to?
Our goods are mainly exported to Australia, Canada, UK, USA, Germany, Thailand, South Korea and so on.
3.Can I get free samples?
If the sample is available, yes, can be free. If unavailable, need to customize.
4.What is your minimum order quantity?
Actually there is no MOQ for our products. But usually we recommend a quantity based on the price which is easy to accept.
5.Which payment method you can accept?
Generally we adopt T/T,LC, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow and Money Gram
6.Can you do customized Logo or Packing?
Yes,customized Logo or Packing is welcomed all the time. Most of our products,customer required to do with their Logo.
7.How long can the goods be delivered if order is placed?
If available for stock,within 3 working days.If needs to produce,around 20 working days.